Assignments: What Takes My Fancy?

Each week, I will have a range of tasks to complete. These will include:

  • Reading
  • Unity 3D
  • Blog Comments
  • Project
  • Project Feedback
  Immediately I'm thinking that the ones I will tackle first will be the practical ones; Project and Unity 3D. This may coincide with some reading depending on what I am trying to accomplish. If I need to learn new skills to progress, I will research and read up on those skills. Otherwise I will follow up the practical work with some readings on various digital media, aiming to expand my knowledge. To finish I will engage with peers and colleagues, giving feedback on their project work, as well as their blog. As a whole, the workload seems very manageable, and I'm looking forward to challenging myself in this field.

Raccoon is eager to learn too.
Image Source: MakeAMeme


  Extra Credit tasks include:

  • Tech Tasks
  • Wikipedia Trails
  • Growth Mindset 
  • HEART (Health & Happiness, Empathy, Attention, Reading, Time)
  • Extra Commenting
  I found Growth Mindset to be of great interesting and it is a topic that I would gladly research more. HEART resources seem to have a similar theme, and I look forward to looking into some resources. The tech tasks and Wikipedia trails will be a valuable opportunity to become more proficient in practical and theoretical aspects of the media.

  It seems as though there is great incentive to increase my knowledge and skills in a variety of different ways. The process of learning is being rewarded and lauded rather than the grade achieved at the end, which is in line with the Growth Mindset methods of teaching and learning. 

- Ultan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: How I Became Addicted

Alpha

Game Design: What is it?